Monday, June 4, 2012


IMPORTANT: Please Read Alarming Statement. I was very fortunate to bear witness to an event that all but physically shattered my heart into a thousand pieces today. This event both motivated me and inspired me. Today Tausha had a conversation with her mother, Pat and in this conversation Tausha made a statement expressing that she was so very fortunate. To think so many people gathered and were so willing to do so much for me yesterday. The benefit looked amazing and I am so grateful. I feel awful even thinking this as everyone has been so very great; but do you think now that it has passed that everyone will forget about me, Mom? I still am going to need a great deal of platelets and I feel so selfish to even say any of this. All the supporters of Team Tausha won’t forget about me and the platelets will them?

Team Tausha: Donor Clincs
Having been witness to this selfless woman express guilt for using/needing so many platelets (as she has never asked for a thing in this world) and seeing her struck with fear that Team Tausha might forget about her…. I suddenly became possessed with such motivation and drive to wake up the world and MOTIVATE every single individual who has already donated platelets, thought about donating platelets, or thinking about donating platelets pick up the phone tomorrow and call 713-792-7777 tomorrow and schedule their Team Tausha: Platelet Apt for this week. I know that I ask a great deal of everyone, This Selfless Individual All of Us Know as Team Tausha’ s Very Own Tausha Bowser is so very deserving. If You Haven’t Already Joined The Revolution; We Save Lives Daily, We Make A Difference In A Very Special Person’s Life, & We’re Just Getting Warmed Up.

Please Click the “Share” Share Button Below this post, Please “Like” this Post Below, Please Leave A Comment Below Letting Our Very Own Tausha Bowser Know Just How Much We All Care And How Proud Of Her We Are. Team Tausha: We’re Just Getting Warmed Up! -GW

Garret S. Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Tausha: Facebook